I was talking to Ryanne Hodson about screencasting software last night
- she and Jay are in the UK :)
She does a lot of screencasting, and has stopped using Snapz Pro.
Instead, she now uses IShowU.  She said the main reason was that Snapz
Pro takes AGES to save a screencast once you've recorded (I think she
said up to an hour), whereas IShowU saves it immediately.  You finish
the screencast and it's done.
Rupert

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Scott Parent"