--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "Chris" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Arguments of quality and price are not the whole of the argument.
> There's environmental impact, fair treatment of labor and a whole lot
> of other factors that I don't feel an unregulated free market would
> adequately address.
>
> But I'm tired of this discussion, so have fun dreaming your little
> dreamy dreams of an anarchy that somehow doesn't end up looking like
> the second Mad Max movie...
>
> Chris

Actually, I rescind that last little dig. I'm sick of the vitriol, on
my end as well as on yours. I apologize for any language in my
arguments that was unnecessarily incendiary.

I don't agree with you, but I don't bear you any personal ill will.

Okay, NOW I'm out of the thread. ;)

No hard feelings,

Chris