ok i have been fowwloing this thread for a while now, there are good
aurgments on both sides of the isues.
i do realy see one big flaw in your info mation.
out of all the research i have done on this (google,talking to the people in
the know) ill give you the facts .
there are no pink unicons, (i think thre is cholick rivers beuse i seen some
guy sing aubot cholic rain and he sounded real convining) in all of the
cartoons i have ever sen they are all white. i know this may come to a shock
to some of you  as it did me.
so evey one get there facts stright before posting to this list.

gee and i thought u guys were so smart

randy