TaulPaul, what i have found moves product, is actually using the
products in the video content rather than just advertising it in a
banner ad or overlay.

To give an example, a simple video i made of myself just using and
having fun with 3 different items, was instrumental in selling bucket
loads of all 3 products for the manufacturers. One of them (a video
camera manufacturer used the video as a feature on their web site and
it's still there on the front page www.goprocamera.com (video is
Another day in Paradise) they gave me 12 free cameras and continue to
send new releases for me to trial.

The other 2 products were a canoe and a paddle that i was using.

The canoe people sold a container load of canoes ($350,000) in the
next month and i now have a sponsorship arrangement with them and the
paddle company doubled the sales of that particular item and gave me
$3000 worth of product free and ongoing sponsorship.

Getting back to the video itself, there was no blatant selling of any
of the items in the content, other than logos displayed on clothing
the canoe and paddle. The camera was the one used to shoot the video
of  me just enjoying myself on the ocean as the sun goes down. The
video has 17,000 plays on BlipTV stats most of it coming from the
camera website feature and my own Vblog.

I'm a dummy when it comes to marketing and making video, but i guess
people identified with what i was doing in the video and that was
enough for them to want to purchase and for the sellers to want to
continue sponsorship.

I guess this is more endorsement than advertising, but it works.

Cheers Rambo
http://rambos-locker.blogspot.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, "taulpaulmpls"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/brandandbutter/2077900021/in/set-72157603581578626/";