I am glad jay and ryanne are back safe, I am glad that boing boing
and others are trying to report things....but....and for me it's a
big but....the ads on the video piece from boing boing turned me
off....I mean, here are jay and ryanne talking about people being
detained and how that they are basicly trying to get out of town
before they themselves are detained and I get some upbeat rockin ad
for, heck I don't even know but it just seemed sooo out of
place....it detracted me from the overall message...maybe it's just
me...but.....

Heath
http://batmangeek.com
http://heathparks.com

--- In videoblogging@yahoogroups.com, Rupert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> http://tv.boingboing.net/2008/08/25/boing-boing-tv-proti.html
>
> "Last week, eight American citizens were detained in Beijing for
> participating in pro-Tibetan sovereignty protests near the site of
> the 2008 Olympics, with Students for a Free Tibet. Two
videobloggers