Shane just told me about an open source app, Jing. It is/was limited to 10
mins but works on Mac and PC.
http://www.jingproject.com/

Aloha,

Roxanne

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:32 AM, John Esberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I use Camtasia 5 all the time. It works great for me. Give it a try on
> their 30 day trial.
>
> Till Later,
>
> John Esberg
> JohnEsberg.com

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef.beachwalks.tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwalks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeetstudios.com