From: RICHARD <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 11:27:24 AM
Subject: [videoblogging] Screen recording software for Windows XP/Vista

Can anybody recommend screen recording software for Windows XP/Vista?

For the Mac, I use iShowU, which is cheap and works really well.

I intend to boot into Windows XP on my MacBook Pro and use the Windows
equivalent screen recording software. My client doesn¹t support Macs on
their network and I need to record clear video to show web pages for
tutorials, etc. I¹ve tried using a video camera and the output from a
switcher, but neither is clear enough for my purposes. The video I captured
from iShowU is crystal clear and is exactly what they want. I just need
screen recording software for Windows so I can join their network and record
the screen.

The video will be edited in Final Cut Pro 6.

Thanks,

Richard