From: Roxanne Darling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: videoblogging@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, September 2, 2008 8:10:14 PM
Subject: Re: [videoblogging] Screen recording software for Windows XP/Vista

Shane just told me about an open source app, Jing. It is/was limited to 10
mins but works on Mac and PC.
http://www.jingproj ect.com/

Aloha,

Roxanne

On Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:32 AM, John Esberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] com> wrote:

>   I use Camtasia 5 all the time. It works great for me. Give it a try on
> their 30 day trial.
>
> Till Later,
>
> John Esberg
> JohnEsberg.com

Roxanne Darling
Join us at the reef! Mermaid videos, geeks talking, and lots more
http://reef. beachwalks. tv
808-384-5554
Video --> http://www.beachwal ks.tv
Company -- > http://www.barefeet studios.com