I love the vlogwall.  And not just because it's a wall of me.

On 11-Dec-08, at 9:56 AM, @sull wrote:

back when i was playing with the showinabox people, one of my
propositions was to utilize your wordpress rss feed (or other xml
flavor) using the simplepie wordpress plugin (parser) and then build
templates however you want and inject whatever data from the feed that
you want. this was an alternative to staying within the confines of
the wordpress theming engine.

an example of this is located here: http://videobloggers.org/vlogwall/
although this is not using the wordpress feed, instead using a
mefeedia feed.

the nice thing about it is that you can leave your blog as is and have
an alternative presentation of your content made available to
visitors.

i also like just uisng the flash player + playlisting approach with
some javascript api usage to handle contextual content and comments
etc.

sull