Interesting stuff. I hadnt read this thread before posting on the other thread
about
alternatives to the blog style.

At this rate I may go back to a plan of several years ago to actually buy flash
so I can try to
add functionality to the existing flash players out there. There is sooo much
potential, far
more than I can hope to achieve, but its nice to think about this stuff anyway.

I quite like the tv-like automatic way of watching content. Im sure there is
some room to
mix this with the webring type ideas that have been mentioned and end up with
an
interesting experience.Manage to cohesively add a layer of communication and
interactivity into the mix, and we could really be on to something.

Cheers

Steve Elbows