Everyone's different about shooting ratios and frequency and what
works for them, but I've found quite an opposite situation: when I
place an arbitrary limit on my shooting - e.g., ok, you can only shoot
ten minutes during the next two days, or for this particular journey
into the world, or you have one tape for the month etc. - I get much
more interesting material. Something about intensity of focus, about
being aware of the change that's occurring when I press the button.
I'm more in the moment, and do more with the moment.

It doesn't jibe well with the fast pace and high output culture of the
webular world though.

Brook

Brook Hinton
film/video/audio art