quoting myself (on strike today so diligently not doing work...)

there was a hypercard stack made by an anthropologist/ethnographer
years ago that let her add video and then in effect tag it (it was
before we had tags) so that observational footage could be
restructured in multiple ways. And after 15 minutes of Google:

http://orion.njit.edu/merlin/tools/c25/index.html

(all the programming architecture of QT comes from hypercard)

On 21/05/2009, at 9:53 AM, Adrian Miles wrote:

> Yep, but in some contexts we don't want or need to do this. eg
> observational doco, ethnography

cheers
Adrian Miles
adrian.mi...@rmit.edu.au
bachelor communication honours coordinator
vogmae.net.au