Welcome!  Great to have your enthusiasm and energy.
You've got a good setup there.  Do you watch Epic Fu and Rocketboom?
The pacing and timing is good - the only thing I could add is that you
could add a bit more whizz bang energy when you switch between
sections, and maybe give a taste of what you're going to cover up front.

Rupert
http://twittervlog.tv