Welcome to the gang Kristin!

I am going to give constructive criticism;

1. Site layout gets 4 stars. Why? Though the interface is clean and direct, the
nav buttons below the video are not consistent/on par with the  rest of site's
buttons.

2. Presentation's content is interesting but lacks energy and spontaneity
(acting skills?).

3. Audio is terrible. Consider getting rid of the echo your first priority. It
makes you sound very unprofessional. Suggestion; clip-on lavaier directional
mike.

4. Video graphics and story inbetweeners need more innovation and pizzaz.
Consider hiring an innovative artistic video FX artist to create the shell of
your show. You can learn to do it yourself but it will take time.

5. Why use Vimeo for video hosting? Youtube has smartened up in video quality
and even offering HD, plus the visitor-base with youtube is way higher than
with vimeo.

6. "More episodes" link leads to a page that has no TV box around the latest
video and the eye is confused where the latest episodes are, wanting to find
the below that video but then noticing the iPhone. To tell you the truth I
thought it was an ad, like in Pandora. You should use the TV box as your user
interface and perhaps use the right side, where the TV dials are - right below
them, for inclusion of "More episodes" thumbnails.

Over the years of videoblogging this is what I learnt;
The show to be success must have a host that is charming with great acting
skills, smart and spontaneous, happy-go-round type with his own original style.
All that without great zesty content is nothing to make this work, and it must
be consistent in every episode. Audio must be pristine, I am not even taking
about the video... And of course the show must have a very good video editor/FX
artist that is not afraid to innovate. The site of the show must be designed in
a user-friendly and themed approach to make it memorable to the end-user. It
must contain only the things that are functional and useful, hiring a talented
graphic designer/wp theme guru is a must.

I hope this helps

Renat Zarbailov
I N N O M I N D. O R G