Thanks Renat and Dave, your comments are very helpful. I had no idea the audio
was so bad--that was probably willful ignorance on my part, but I certainly
want to address it. I actually started out with a lav mike but found it was
actually worse (if you can believe it, it sounded like I was at the end of a
really long tunnel).

I think many of the production quality things--graphics, sound, etc.--are
contingent on my being able to put a bit more cash into the site, but it's good
to know where to start.

In terms of my energy: recently I went back and watched the first episode of
WineLibraryTV and compared it to a more recent ep, and was pretty blown away by
how much the presentation had evolved. I'm hoping that as I get more
comfortable I'll naturally get looser, more spontaneous, etc. Or speaking of
wine, perhaps I should drink a few glasses before filming :)

I really appreciate your comments and hopefully I'll be able to reflect them
soon.

Many thanks!
Kirstin