I have to say, it's expensive these days, but IMDB Pro has its moments --
especially since it includes the contact information for rights holders.
It's not entirely accurate, but if not in the Times or Variety, it's a
decent place to start.

And, wow, it must be the 40th Anniversary of the Athens Film Fest. I was
there for the second one, programmed numbers 6, 7 and 8 and was last there
for number 10. And yet, no statue... ;-)

Best regards,
Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
PO Box 128 / Harrington Park, NJ 07640
Phone: 201-767-3117 / Fax: 201-767-3035 / Email: milefi...@gmail.com
Visit our main website!  www.milestonefilms.com
Visit our new websites!  www.mspresents.com, www.portraitofjason.com,
www.shirleyclarkefilms.com,
To see or download our 2014 Video Catalog, click
here<http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0150/7896/files/2014MilestoneVideoCatalog.pdf?75>
!

Support "Milestone Film" on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Milestone-Film/22348485426>
 and Twitter <https://twitter.com/#!/MilestoneFilms>!

See the website: Association of Moving Image
Archivists<http://www.amianet.org/> and
like them on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Association-of-Moving-Image-Archivists/86854559717>
AMIA 2014 Conference, Savannah, Georgia, October 8-11,
2014<http://www.amianet.org/>