Well I must apologise first for a very silly mistake that I have
   made.   In Granata's Tuning B I have not included the low octave
   strings on the 4th and 5th courses.  These gives a clearer and rather
   dramatic picture of the way the courses overlap.

   I have temporarily put the corrected tuning on my
   [1]www.earlyguitar.ning.com page.

   I am in the process of correcting this and will then get long suffering
   Rob to swop the files.

   No excuse really but at one point I was considering whether the 4th and
   5th courses were re-entrant.

   In the opening bars of the preludio there will be a drop of a 7th at
   the switch over from bass strings to 5th course if this has a low
   octave string.

   I must get the correct version sorted.

   Monica