Does this follow the Tombeau for his mother. It may be by Corbetta or deliberately composed in his style. I can't find it in my copy which has the pages unnumbered. Do you know what the folio number is?

Monica

----- Original Message ----- From: "WALSH STUART" <s.wa...@ntlworld.com>
To: "vl" <vihuela@cs.dartmouth.edu>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 10:14 PM
Subject: [VIHUELA] Losy (Logi) sarabande?

  I've also sent this to the Baroque lute list. It's an attempt at a very
  striking sarabande, possibly by J.A. Losy, but sounding nothing like
  the more familiar guitar pieces.
  I incautiously included the music - to show what it looks like, and, of
  course, showing errors to boot. A fine piece though.
  [1]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ws44iAjdTco
  Stuart