Yes, I have the Supraphon edition - not at all bad considering the
   date.   Alas, some of the transcriptions are incorrect: see, for
   example, No 1 Allemande. This is also the first piece in MsKk 77 but
   you'll see that the flags in the first full bar are incorrectly
   transcribed in the Supraphon edition: instead of three quavers (down,
   up, down) the editors have them as a quaver (d) and two semi-quavers (u
   d). The rest of the piece is similarly incorrectly transcribed.

   This is the worst of all but there are a fair number of such scattered
   errors throughout the publication. The one I like the best is No 33
   'Aria' which they transcribe as being in 5/4 time and over which
   I tried many different stresses to make it work effectively (shades of
   William Shield's predeliction for 5/4) but, alas, when I saw a copy of
   the original I saw the scribe marks it simply as a 3 time and, although
   some flags are missing and barring is often nonsensical, it plays as a
   triple time piece - what a shame - I rather liked the idea of a 5/4
   guitar work in the early 18th century. The page before has a 'Menuet'
   which is similarly poorly barred in the original but as a menuet can be
   easily rebarred (interestingly the Supraphon editors exclude it
   altogether, perhaps for such bamng reasons - so No 32 isn't in the
   publication...).  But hats off to Supraphon for publishing such a work
   at that date - so the  'communist' state at the time was not all
   bad......

   You'll see the editors also made a list of sources and include another
   one for mandora with works by Losy: Brno, Mopravian Museum A 3329

   The Losy rondeau I mentioned as being probably for mandora is on page
   31 of the Supraphon edition. In Brno Ms D189 it has 'Rondeau  /   C
   Loeschi'  which the editors thought, I think correctly, is Losy. This
   particular piece does, in fact, appear as a Dm lute piece (can't find
   it off-hand but I have it somewhere) as well as in  D189 for a 6 string
   instrument in a known mandora tuning.   We've discussed D189 before -
   it contains instructions how to tune the gallichon/mandora ( f. 3
   'Calledono accord') and the guitar (f.48 ' Fundementa Chytarra') and,
   interestingly, on f.48v has 'Accordo Chytarra et Mandora indicating
   either instrument is possible. And from f. 48v it has pieces for an
   instrument with six courses in a known mandora tuning with the sixth
   course just a tone below the fifth - presumably a guitarist would
   simply play the open third course. On 51v is our rondeau showing quite
   clearly 6 courses - and in this piece putting the sixth course up an
   octave would spoil the melodic effect (see last system bars 3 through
   to 6). Odd that the editors make no mention of a sixth course being
   required. The piece also fits very easily on the mandora so perhaps, as
   suggested earlier, it was conceived for the mandora by Losy rather than
   guitar or Dm lute. And so, in an indirect way, perhaps Losy was able to
   play the guitar - but in mandora form.................

   I also find Deisel works better on the mandora than guitar ( to do with
   having low basses and on the outside) as also discussed before.

   rgds

   Martyn