On Sun, Apr 09, 2006 at 08:43:35PM +0200, Bertram Scharpf wrote:
> my boss says that his editor is as least as good as mine and
> he wants me to give up using Vim.

Have you considered the possibility of replacing him?

(Seriously: he sounds incompetent.  If he thinks you shouldn't be able
to use whichever editor allows you to do your work as efficiently as
possible, why is he there?)

> Therefore I like to ask vice versa: Is there anywhere
> on the web a job board for Vimmers? I'm thinking of
> something like <http://jobs.rubynow.com>.

Does it make sense to have jobs for Vimmers?  An editor is just a tool
used to do a job.  It's not a job in itself.

> Sorry, I'm really bored of working together with developpers
> who don't even know about regular expressions.

In my opinion any programmer who doesn't understand regular expressions
and use them on a regular basis is nowhere near as productive as they
could be, and if they're that unproductive why are they in employment?

--
Matthew Winn ([EMAIL PROTECTED])