Hi,

 Very often, I open a lot of files to edit. When I exiting vim, vim
prompt me to save every file which contain changes not saved yet. So,

 - Is there plugin that could highlight the
changed-yet-not-saved-lines (possibly with yellow background), so that
I could easily locate and check those changes and decide whether to
save it or not.

 - Furthermore, is there plugin that could highlight the
changed-and-saved-lines in a vim session in the file (possibly with
green background), so that I could easily audit all changes of a file
in a vim edit session.

  BTW, this feature is borrowed from a commercial editor I tried
sometime ago, and find very useful when editing a lot of source code
files.

Thanks
Eddy