I would like to concur with some that it is strange that the "d"/"u"
keys work for scrolling when the "Press ENTER or type command to
continue" message comes up; however, the "q" key does not just exit the
prompt, but also begins recording a macro.

I feel that "q" should only exit (and not record a macro). So, the user
would be able to hold down "d" to get to the bottom of the message, and
then press "q" to exit it, just like with the "less" program.

--Matt