Maciej Kalisiak wrote:
Hello fellow Vimmers,

Can any of you that work on Windows tell me how you handle filename
completion (C-X C-F) for paths that contain spaces?  I love this
completion method, but as soon as I get to C:\Document and Settings\,
it "stops working", because of course a space character is not in
'isfname' (so it tries to complete just "Settings"), and putting it in
makes no sense (Vim won't know where the path starts).  How do you
deal with it?  Or is there simply no hope?

It seems that the 'isfname' option doesn't include a space by default. But is that right? On both Windows and Unix, a filename may include spaces (though special steps must be taken to include such names in a command-line).

Does it work after ":set isf+=32" (without the quotes)?

Succumb to natural tendencies.  Be hateful and boring.