Charles E Campbell Jr <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 写于 2007-05-23 21:38:27:
> Sounds like the filesize is getting stored in a 32bit signed number, and
> overflowing.
> Is the negative number -1 (that would mean "file can't be found")?  If
> not, then perhaps
> that fact could be used to "extend" the LargeFile's ability to catch
> large files: trigger
> when getfsize() returns a number < -1.  Please let me know what
> getfsize() is actually
> returning when applied to that 3GB file.
>
> Regards,
> Chip Campbell

Yes the getfsize() does return <-1 when filesize between 2G and 4G. But if
the filesize is 4G to 6G, this may not work.

Anyway, trigger when getfsize returns a number < -1 does help in 50% cases.
It can't be wrong, so please just do it.

--
Sincerely, Pan, Shi Zhu. ext: 2606