Hi Christian,

2016/1/12 Tue 20:40:37 UTC+9 Christian Brabandt wrote:
> On Fr, 08 Jan 2016, Ken Takata wrote:
>
> > Hi Bram and all,
> >
> > 2016/1/2 Sat 22:14:01 UTC+9 Bram Moolenaar wrote:
> > > Can we please gather the complete, step-by-step instructions?  Probably
> > > the best place for this is src/INSTALLpc.txt.
> >
> > I wrote it. Please review.
> >
> > I also updated the appveyor script:
> > https://github.com/k-takata/vim/tree/chrisbra-appveyor-build
>
> Here is an update to appveyor.bat to include mz_scheme/dyn
>
> I tried to build but the nsis script failed.

I have updated the script. Here are the latest files:
https://github.com/k-takata/vim/blob/v7.4.1101-test2/src/appveyor.bat
https://github.com/k-takata/vim/blob/v7.4.1101-test2/appveyor.yml

Changes from v7.4.1101:
https://github.com/vim/vim/compare/v7.4.1101...k-takata:v7.4.1101-test2

Build history:
https://ci.appveyor.com/project/k-takata/vim/history
https://github.com/k-takata/vim/releases

Changes from your script are:
* Imported Yukihiro Nakadaira's latest patch (if_mzscheme6.diff).
* Use /S option to install Racket. No need to use 7-Zip.
* Install Racket to the default directory.
* Add the Racket/lib directory to the $PATH.
* Install some additional packeges for Racket.

Regards,
Ken Takata