The reason that I would like a drawer is because I want to have a
project navigator always open.  When looking at the tree, I can think
faster about what files I need to be editing.  I also forget the name
of some files.  I use nerdtree now, but I dont want to open a tree in
my editor, I want it on the side always open.  I just want to click on
a file in the drawer and have it open. I think this would be a great
plugin or option in macvim.