On Jul 19, 6:49 am, Pablo Giménez <pablog...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi.
> I am using the TagList plugin and I have seen that TagList use
> different tags than VIM, I mean vim can see the tags in the tag files
> included in the tags option.
> So I have some tag files with tags for system libraries and then I
> keep project's tags under TagList control. If I <C-]> to jump to a
> definition from my proiject it doesnt appear in the options, because
> it doesn't exists in my tags files set by the tags option.
> But it appears in the TagList window. How I can make TagList work with
> my existing tag files and also viceversa.

This is precisely the reason I don't often use Taglist, even though I
think it's a very powerful and well-designed plugin. It may be
possible to make Taglist work with pre-built tags files for things
like system header files, but I didn't see anything in its
documentation on strategies for doing so. Admittedly, I didn't spend a
lot of time looking into it, so perhaps I've just overlooked it...

Thanks,
Brett Stahlman