Hi Ben,

Thank you so much for all the help with this. I really appreciate it.

I ran the following command:

HOME=/path/to//directory/with/vimrc/ vim -N -u NONE -i NONE --cmd "filetype on"
--cmd "syntax on" "+runtime plugin/TOhtml.vim" "+runtime syntax/2html.vim"
<file>

This opened a terminal vim window with <file> and the html genreated from that
file. In the vim window that opened, my ~/.vimrc seemed to be applied, but when
I did ":xa" and saved both files, and opened the new <file>.html, it seems that
the colorscheme set in the vimrc in the path set to home (not my ~/.vimrc) were
applied, which is great!!

I feel that I am very close to what I want to achieve, I just have a few more
questions (because I am still very new to Vim and do not fully understand
everything yet, so please excuse my noobing):

1. I have "set number" in the vimrc in the specificed HOME path but the
resulting HTML did not have line number. What am I doing wrong?
2. Is there any way to include a command into the above command line to tell
vim to save and quite so that it doesn't open the actual vim session but just
saves the generated html?

Here is the vimrc I have in that directory. Am I missing any of the options you
suggested I add to get things moving faster? Do I have any wrong? Any others
you might suggest?

Also, the result of :version is:

        VIM - Vi IMproved 7.2 (2008 Aug 9, compiled Jul  5 2010 16:33:43)
        Included patches: 1-127, 257
        Compiled by 'http://www.opensuse.org/'

Is this out of date? What is the easiest way to update?

BTW, this plugin is AWESOME!! Thanks a ton for doing it and being so helpful in
using it. It is really great stuff!

Benji