Hello,

I'm using gVim 7.3 with netrw v142 on Windows XP SP3. I am not able to
copy or move files within netrw.

After marking a target (mt) and file (mf) and attempting to move (mm),
I receive the following message:

**error** (netrw) command<move> is not executable!

Using the same procedure but instead attempting to copy (mc), the
procedure fails, but I do not receive a message.

Dropping into the source code, it looks like netrw is attempting to
use the MS-DOS commands "move" and "copy" to move the files. The whole
reason that I switched from NERDTree back to netrw was because I
thought copy functionality worked.

When I echo the vimscript command 'executable("move")' or
'executable("copy")' within gVim or Vim, both of these return '0'.

Vim does not recognize these as valid command line commands, even
though they can be used in the windows command prompt. I also made a
related discovery that these old MS-DOS commands do not show up in my
path.

Thank you for your help,
Bart