On 16:49 Tue 10 Apr     , Charles Campbell wrote:
> A Loumiotis wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm facing exactly the same problem that Bart mentioned with netrw
> > v146a as well.  I'm using gVim 7.3 on Windows XP SP3.
> > I'm not sure what other MS-DOS commands to use besides "MOVE" and
> > "COPY" to set the variables "g:netrw_localmovecmd" and
> > "g:netrw_localcopycmd".
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >
> Try v146c (http://www.drchip.org/astronaut/vim/index.html#NETRW).  I'd
> like to know if it works before giving it to Bram for major distribution.
>
> I'll be trying to get mingw and compile vim for native windows myself
> soon.  I had a native vim under Windows, but that was before the latest
> updates to cygwin meant that the cygwin compiler no longer handles
> native windows executable production.
>
> Regards,
> Chip Campbell

Hello,

It seems that the function mathmenu#StartMathMenu() contains small bug in the
definition of maps: <Plug>MathMenuSubscript, <Plug>MathMenuSuperscript and
<Plug>MathMenuMathify. The following I found in autoload/mathmenu.vim:

   vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSubscript        <esc>gv:B call
mathmenu#Subscript()<cr>
   vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSuperscript      <esc>gv:B call
mathmenu#Superscript()<cr>
   vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuMathify  <esc>gv:B call
mathmenu#Mathify()<cr>

I guess in all three the B should be just <C-U>, or just:
   vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSubscript        :<c-u>call
mathmenu#Subscript()<cr>
   vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuSuperscript      :<c-u>call
mathmenu#Superscript()<cr>
   vno <buffer> <silent> <Plug>MathMenuMathify          :<c-u>call
mathmenu#Mathify()<cr>

And this works here just fine.

Best regards,
Marcin Szamotulski