Jeff...

With all this talk about a group build (pros and cons), I thought I
would
toss in my 2 cents.

I do not mind paying in advance before the product gets going and off
the
ground.  You do need some start up money to get going.  You sound like
a stand up guy to me, so I am not worried about the money.

Only you know how many you need to make in order to make it worth your
while.  If you can come up with that magic number, maybe others can
pre pay
or at least part pre pay so you do not get stuck in the end.

Anyway, just something to chew on.

jack in Portland Oregon 97217