Hello,

--- On Fri, 7/3/09, Scott Holder <sc...@iamscott.net> wrote:

> Classics are kind of nifty since they're basically
> Pluses with Superdrives, internal HDs, and ADB, and have
> the ROM boot.

...and a fan! :)  One glance at an Plus equipped with a Mac Chimney
tells you how sorely needed this (probably) was.

> I'm certainly intending no slight to any of the compacts or
> their fans, as they all have their charms.

Oh, that's quite all right: I understood what you meant.  The Classic, as you
mentioned, is a better machine from a technical perspective, but depending on
who you're talking to, it might be a harder sell from a nostalgic one. :)

Best,

James Fraser