I think I agree with James... Mr. Colvin, if you do want to do that
for us, that would be great. If I were you I would offer the guy like,
$100 and see if he'll take it. I figure that way if you sell only 5 of
them to us for about $20 each then you can make back what you paid
this guy. (And perhaps make some more if you sell more, also) I would
be willing to buy perhaps a smaller Mac since I probably won't have a
lot of space soon, following a move to CA and smaller housing. Maybe
we should see how many people can pledge to buy one :)

        -Elliott