On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Wesley Furr <wes...@megley.com> wrote:
> Well said...  Back in the olden days, that's the way it was.  Nowadays I've
> gotten used to top-posting, and I'll proudly stand up and say I personally
> prefer it that way...but only if the message has been cleaned up.  For me, I
> usually already know what the thread is about by the subject...if I've been
> following along, there is probably not a need to scroll down through
> everything already posted before as I've probably already read it a few
> times.  If I've missed something or am coming in half-way, then I'm happy to
> scroll down and see what I've missed...better than scrolling through three
> pages to find a one-line reply at the bottom...
>
> But, I can also happily deal with it either way...getting all bent out of
> shape accomplishes nothing other than to show off your ugly side.
>
> Now...can we get back to the subject everyone is here to discuss?

I have been here for a while and typically use gmail. I've never been
called out and humiliated over something like this so I never knew it
was a problem. I turned off rich formatting and hopefully this email
follows the standards here.

Now back on the topic, if there is a place that sells these guys for a
decent price I'd love to know. Otherwise I guess I can troll ebay or
LEMSwap.