> I was a very early gmail user, long, long before it was released,
> while invitations came five at a time, at most.  I filed the bug for
> positioning for topposting.
>
> The bug was acknowledged, but, obviously, never fixed :(
>
> --
> Richard E. Hawkins, Esq.

I am also a long-time Gmail user too. Now that I know what the rules
are and how the replies go, Its really not that difficult to make
those changes. This was the first notice I got from this list about
top-posting, and I've made the proper corrections. Rules are rules,
and i'm able to make do with gmail. The point was made in a rather
obscure way, but I've resolved my mistakes.