Incidentally, some other mac mailing lists that *do* have strict netiquette
requirements are lists that me and a number of other people have stopped
posting on, because it's far too much of a hassle to get harassed for every
single posting (I think the iMac list even refuses to send your messages).

Todd Brayer
toddbra...@gmail.com