I just bought a Quadra 605, and it came with a Apple IIe emulator in the
PDS slot.

Can you folks tell me how this works?  Is there software
needed?  Extensions?  Control Panels?  What is the triple row female
connecter at the back for?  I assume it will allow Apple II programs to
work, and I have a lot of them that would be cool to use.

Any and all info appreciated.