I picked up 10 LC520s yesterday.  Very nice machines.  These seem to have
been used at a youth camp.  Most of them are set up for a network.  I was
able to boot up with extensions disabled and take off the network stuff on
all except one.  This one has any keyboard sequence disabled on bootup.  It
doesn't seem to want to use a floppy, as it spits them out.  I can't get to
the finder without using an admin password (which I don't have).  I suspect
this may have been the server.

Is there any way to get past this network login?  I've read that
reinstalling the disk drivers will overcome the network admin stuff, but I
don't think I can try that with this one, given that it won't read floppies
until logged in.  Am I stuck just reinstalling the OS?  Or will I
completely have to reformat the drive to clear it?  Right now, I'd just
like to find out how much RAM & how large a HD it has.  I can't even get
that far with it.

TIA
Teri Pittman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]