>That is simply an adaptor plugged onto the SCSI and
>power connectors of the drive. A bit of careful
>prying will have it off there. Most drives use a
>standardized placement of the SCSI and power
>connectors so the adaptor will fit other drives.

Which I would do, except that these are in all in one cases.  It looks like
I'll have to take out the sled that holds the motherboard, to even get to
the cables.  It doesn't look like a quick & easy job *grin*!  I'll play
around with it a bit more and figure out a way to format the drive if it
comes to that.  I got these to play around with, so I want to make sure I
get my moneys' worth!

Teri Pittman
[EMAIL PROTECTED]