The apple cd sc plus I picked up today does not work. The tray won't pop out. The curious design makes it impossible to just pop in another cd player because head phone port and the cd eject button are not built into the cd but are put on a small separate board. To complicated for me to repair for now. Curious is the lack of a fan. It has just never been there. A metal sheet closes the air hole on the back side where th fan would normally (according to the service manual) have been.

Marten
--
Vintage Macs list nanny