Hi,
I have a Colour Classic that is being a bit iffy for want of a better word...

two reasons:
1) on bootup, it chimes...screen greyish....then its like 'reset' screen goes off for a second then chime...then its ok. - anyone know why?

2) I finally got into it today to get rid of that huge black border around the picture that was just wasting space...i make the picture small, perfectly square then stretch it verticly, nice, stretch it horizontally...and...erm...on the left of the screen there is like a huge back bulge poking into the picture and on the left, a similar buldge but smaller...what is this?
I know its not pin cushion (that what its called?) because i fiddled with that and i could see the picture moving (i put an open window in the middle of the screen to see) but nothing was happening with this bulge!

The first doesn't matter much, I can live with it, but the second is annoying me very much.

Any Ideas?

Thanks,
Dan

---------