On 2004.05.09 18:21 Nat wrote:

Yeah, I just checked on the Quadra 800 and there are no control panels
or
system extensions whatsoever for the Radius video card on the startup
disk
(or any other disk, for that matter).

One of the first things I did was check the Monitors control panel on
the
Mac IIsi, and it does *NOT* list the two video cards as monitors 1 and
2.
IT only lists monitor 1-- the internal video.

Since I am installing this onto a Macintosh IIsi, there *IS* only one
expansion slot so I'm not sure how I can "move" it to a seperate slot,
unless we are talking about logical "slots" and not physical slots.

-Nat

Sorry, I keep seeing IIsi as IIci. That thng come with an angle adapter?

And again, make sure there are no bent pins in the connector or Angle adapter.

Jeff G
Send list messages to: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To unsubscribe, email: <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Using a Mac? Free email & more at Applelinks!
http://www.applelinks.com