Raul,

What does holding down the "more numbers" button do? When I double tap and hold it, I'm not seeing anything. What am I missing?

Suzanne

----- Original Message ----- From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <r...@raulgallegos.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 17, 2012 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: Shortcut for typing a period ?

Hi, glad this trick works for you as well. If I'm going to type a comma or just one or two numbers, or one or two symbols, the double-tap and hold is faster than double-tapping the more numbers button and finding what I want. However if I'm going to type a phone number, address, or something which requires more use of the screen with symbols, then I just double-tap the more numbers button like normal.

This is a trick I learned a while back on a blog of neat iPhone tips and tricks.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
There's a fine line between fishing and standing on the shore looking like an idiot. - Steven Wright