Hi Carol,

        YOu can find the series of podcasts I did demonstrating List Recorder
at the below link.

http://www.sixthmode.com/lr-podcasts-eric
I believe Podcast 6 covers how to email a recording as well as how to send it
to drop box.  However each podcast has a description that says what it covers
so you should find what you need at this page.
Podcast 7 is devoted entirely to export / import. This is how you can back up
all or part of your List Recorder contents to your Mac and then how to bring it
back if needed.

List Recorder is a big app.  A person could use it easily as just a nice
recorder but it is much more then that.  And the great thing is that it
continues to be developed by a enthusiastic developer and a growing group of
visually impaired volunteer supporters.

I hope you and others find these podcasts helpful.

Eric Caron