Thanks for the advice about writing to the developer. I have only had my iPhone a little over a month, and I have not yet written any developers of any of the apps. Can you please tell me how to do this? Thanks. And, thanks for the suggestion of iCatcher. I will definitely download that. Have you ever used Instacast? Do you have an opinion about that particular pod catcher one way or another? Thanks.
Chasity
----- Original Message ----- From: "Cristobal" <crismuno...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 2:28 PM
Subject: RE: Downcast? And, any other pod catchers?

Not to my knowledge. You could write the Developer to request that more
results be shown in future releases. This too is one of the few gripes I
have about this app.
iCatcher is a solid podcasting app. Apple's stand alone podcast app while
fully accessible feels on the skimpy side as far as features though. The
Apple app is free and if I remember correctly, iCatcher is $1.99 or
something.