This is just a guess, but maybe it starts from the time you started listening
to the stream. Or if that is not the case, then it starts from the time that
the stream is buffered. So if you're not listening to live music because you
pause, maybe it starts from that point. I am not sure.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
Sent from my brain