Yes, I heard one podcast but think I didn't get the other.

Anyway, I'll give them a go, certainly and thanks!

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Eric Caron" <ecar...@comcast.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, July 06, 2012 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: Voxie or List Recorder - Was using iPhone for
studies
Hi Carol,

YOu can find the series of podcasts I did demonstrating
List Recorder at the below link.
http://www.sixthmode.com/lr-podcasts-eric
I believe Podcast 6 covers how to email a recording as
well as how to send it to drop box.  However each podcast
has a description that says what it covers so you should
find what you need at this page. Podcast 7 is devoted entirely to export / import. This is
how you can back up all or part of your List Recorder
contents to your Mac and then how to bring it back if
needed.
List Recorder is a big app.  A person could use it easily
as just a nice recorder but it is much more then that. And the great thing is that it continues to be developed
by a enthusiastic developer and a growing group of
visually impaired volunteer supporters.
I hope you and others find these podcasts helpful.

Eric Caron