Have you tried holding the button down for a few seconds while it is in your 
ear? It should give you instructions.

Sorry I'm not too much help.

Jenn

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 20, 2012, at 8:50 AM, Kristeen Hughes <[email protected]> wrote:

> I bought this at convention and it came with no instructions in print or any 
> other format. There were a lot of people waiting to do business with Barry, 
> so I didn't talk with him about this. I'm usually able to figure stuff out, 
> but I charged this up and now can't get it to do anything. I've tried 
> pressing everything that seems to move and in different combinations. Can 
> someone help?
> 
> Kristeen Hughes
> [email protected]
> 
> 
> 
> -- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
> Group.
> To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
> http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
> To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
> [email protected].
> For more options, visit this group at 
> http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to