Hi Christine,

There is a little slide switch near the USB port.  You slide it with your 
fingernail to turn it on.

Lois

From: Kristeen Hughes 
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2012 10:50 AM
To: [email protected] 
Subject: Bluant Q2 What do I do?

I bought this at convention and it came with no instructions in print or any 
other format. There were a lot of people waiting to do business with Barry, so 
I didn't talk with him about this. I'm usually able to figure stuff out, but I 
charged this up and now can't get it to do anything. I've tried pressing 
everything that seems to move and in different combinations. Can someone help? 

Kristeen Hughes
[email protected]




-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

-- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to