Hi, have you read the manual for the Q2? I was helping out one of my customers with this the other day and even though I don't have this specific one I was able to help her by reading the manual. It's a pdf and is very accessible.

--
Raul A. Gallegos
I am a marvelous housekeeper. Every time I leave a man I keep his house. ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor
Home Page: http://raulgallegos.com
Twitter: https://twitter.com/rau47
Facebook: http://facebook.com/rau47

On 7/20/2012 10:50 AM, Kristeen Hughes wrote:
I bought this at convention and it came with no instructions in print or
any other format. There were a lot of people waiting to do business with
Barry, so I didn't talk with him about this. I'm usually able to figure
stuff out, but I charged this up and now can't get it to do anything.
I've tried pressing everything that seems to move and in different
combinations. Can someone help?

Kristeen Hughes
[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>



--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone"
Google Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VIPhone" Google 
Group.
To search the VIPhone public archive, visit 
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected].
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/viphone?hl=en.

Reply via email to